Job Opening: Team Leader
Team Leader (Expired)
In Carthage, MO a manufacturing client of ours is searching for a Team Leader for their night schedule. This is a direct hire job opportunity working 3rd shift for 4 days a week on a 10 hour schedule.
In this role you will ensure smooth operations in production and completion of work orders in the right time, quantity, and quality. The Team Leader is the first contact person for the production employees and in close interaction with the Shift Manager and Production Coach to ensure continuous improvement of all standards.
Benefits of a Team Leader:
- Direct hire
- Health benefits available
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- 3-day work schedule – Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Duties of a Team Leader:
- Ensure an efficient fulfillment of the planned orders by the defined deadline.
- Responsible for confirmation, adjustment, and reporting of production work orders in D365.
- Responsible for in-house training related to production. Support for the availability of qualified headcount to ensure the targeted quality delivery level.
- Ensure updated qualification matrix, follow up of qualification changes due to people and process changes
- Support the analysis of deviation in the manufacturing process compared to the standard and propose measures to reach manufacturing targets (OEE, HC). Support the continuous improvement of all manufacturing processes with the support of lean management tools.
- Responsible for the observance of all defined standards regarding EHS, manufacturing, legal compliance (work time, breaks, etc.).
- Leading a safety-first approach maintaining a zero-accident culture. Ensures and monitors work, accident prevention, and safe working environment across the business.
- Fulfill assigned primary, secondary, and/or tertiary deputy/back-up roles as required on occasion by the business.
- Trained Technician (Machine Building, Electromechanics, Mechatronics, or the like)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Manufacturing area (automotive experience)
- Experience with JIT production
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing techniques and implementation of these
- Good communication skills with all levels, good leadership
- Technical understanding and working knowledge of MS Office