Job Opening: Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician (Expired)
In Jackson, MI we are searching for Field Service Technicians for our day shift direct hire opportunities. Pay for this role varies based on experience. The best candidate for this role will have a preference to work in a close-knit, small company culture.
We are looking for a candidate experienced with CNC, electrical, mechanical aptitude, control panel experience.
Schedule: 8 hour shift Monday -Friday / OT as needed
Benefits of a Field Service Technician:
- Direct hire opportunity
- Day shift
- Close- knit company culture
- Company contribution for Health, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) w/match
Duties of a Field Service Technician:
- Provide customer service and support during field visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Manage all on-site installation, maintenance, repairs, and testing tasks to ensure proper documentation of all related processes.
- Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and briefings using appropriate field automation systems, procedures, and protocols.
- Establish assistance by studying system requirements, including ordering, and gathering essential components and parts, completing the installation, and performing quality assurance tests.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced operating techniques, and recommend system improvements.
- Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning travel schedules, reviewing concerns, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
- Travel required - traveling to company clients to service/ fix machines.
- Technical degree preferred or 5 year’s minimum experience
- High-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair CNC and automated equipment, both electrical and mechanical
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts
- Superb customer service, communication, and self-management skills
- Siemens 840D Power Line and or Solution Line
- Beckhoff Controls
- Fanuc Robot experience
- Familiarity with mobile applications and tools
- Awareness of chemical, health, and safety issues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Additional requirements
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to obtain a US passport
- Preferably reside in the Mid-West Region within an hour of major airport. other locations may be considered.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally 75% and some internationally