Job Opening: Assembler
Production Operators needed in Assembly Department for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts in Cadillac, MI!
$14.50-$16.25 per hour (with weekly attendance bonus)
$40 Weekly Attendance Bonus Available
Temp to Hire
Immediate openings at a great facility in Cadillac, MI. Take advantage of this opportunity to receive on the job training, competitive weekly pay, benefits and the respect you deserve for a job well done!
- 1st (6:45a-3:00p) $14.50 ($15.50 w/bonus)
- 2nd (2:45p-11:00p) $15.25 (16.25 w/bonus)
- 3rd (10:45p-7:00a) $15.25 ($16.25 w/bonus)
Machine Operator Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate an injection press and/or Sacomat press / or assembly operation.
- Perform in line testing.
- Verify components used and produce according to Process Sheets and Books
- Complete all required Traceability and Lab Sample Tags and Production Reports
Join the Fast-Growing Manufacturing Industry! Now Hiring Multi Shifts Machine Operator
Opportunity is Knocking! Great Pay. Friendly Workplace.
Are you ready to kickstart your career with one of the top employers in the area? We offer competitive pay, good benefits and the highest commitment to employee safety.
Get to work with the only staffing company offering FREE online training after you complete 80 work hours! Join our team today!
“I trust ResourceMFG in providing me with a safe place to work that pays me fairly and always on time, and I feel that they care for my interests and help me do better for myself.” ResourceMFG Associate, Silvia
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow