Job Opening: ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN (Expired)
We are hiring an Electrical Technician for a company in East Tulsa!
Pay: $18-25 depending on experience
- Performs maintenance, installation, repair and troubleshooting of electrical systems by applying electrical principles.
- Repairing and replacing defective parts in controllers, switchboards, switches, conductors, and other electrical fixtures.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical components of machinery and equipment, including transformers, generators exciters, and hydraulic and pneumatic devices.
- Performing preventive repair and maintenance of field electrical systems, devices, equipment and components.
- Testing solid state circuitry to find defective parts in digital and analog equipment, specifically cell prox circuits for frequency and 4-20 milliamp control circuits.
- Installing enhancements and major upgrades to electrical subsystems.
- Designing and modifying motor power control equipment circuits, reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Preparing schedules and coordinating activities with other divisions and sections.
- Planning and laying work orders or work from instructions, using sketches, blueprints, and drawings.
As A RMFG Electronical Technician We offer:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Steel toe boots