Job Opening: Quality Inspection Nights
Quality Inspection Nights (Expired)
NOW Hiring Team Members for Quality Inspection Position!
Looking for a NEW Career Opportunity in the Quality Field Don’t Miss This!
Team Members Needed, No Experience Required.
1st Shift Monday – Friday 6:00am – 3:15pm with some daily overtime $15.00/hour ($22.50/hour when in overtime after 40 hours each week)
2nd Shift Monday – Friday 6:45pm – 4:00am with some daily overtime $15.75/hour ($23.62/hour when in overtime after 40 hours each week)
Benefits of Joining the ResourceMFG Team as a Team Member:
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit Available)
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, AND Vision Benefits Available
- Cell phone discounts
- Free Online Education
Bring a friend and earn extra cash in your pocket. Apply Now!
• Establish and maintain relationships with customers and site personnel
• Daily communication with various stakeholders at the site level
• Assist Site Leaders or Sr. Site Leaders as needed
• Train inspectors and validate adherence to process (ie: audits)
• Communicate changes in projects and work instructions to inspectors
• Document and report non-conformances to Site Leader/Supervisor
• Make independent judgments for subjective scenarios according to project needs
• Troubleshoot and problem solve with the Site Lead/ Supervisor, for issues pertaining to
process flow, new criteria, spikes/spills
• Manage material movements using inventory management tools (ie: scanners) as needed
• Work as an inspector when required
• Comply with local and company Health & Safety legislation, laws, and policies
• Comply with all TRIGO and site specific customer policies
• Facilitate communication of information within and between workgroups
• Assist in maintaining a 5S/6S working environment