Job Opening: CNC Machinist
CNC Machinist (Expired)
NOW HIRING CNC OPERATOR
We are seeking for a CNC Operator with Forklift experience for one of our Clients in the City of Paramount, CA
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean orderly condition.
- Follow safety requirements and maintain certifications
- Set up or program the CNC’s
- Inspect machinery and products for quality assurance.
- Review raw material for dimensions, quantity, and defects.
- Complete change over activities
- Perform daily maintenance of machinery
- Troubleshoot equipment and find resources to address issues promptly
- Inspect in process material against the production order and part prints
- Thoroughly inspect part lengths and all critical dimensions
- Learn and understand customer specific requirements
- Alert Plant Manager and Quality Coordinator when suspect or out of tolerance material is found
- Conduct First Article inspections
- Complete any required inspection documentation
- Input daily CNC production into ERP software
- Train operators as needed
Why join our team?
- Work Life Academy (Free online courses)
- Sick Pay
- Great company culture, awesome products, interesting project work, opportunity to be a part of a great team!
- Medical Benefits available
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Electronic Pay
- High School Diploma
- Strong math skills
- Experience as CNC mill/Lathe
- Ability to analyze information provided on blueprints
- Strong computer skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Understand how to read Aluminum Association Table 11.2
- Experience using tape measure, calipers, and micrometers
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of saws and hydraulic press operation
- Lifting or carrying 50 pounds
- Pushing, Twisting, or Pulling ***FORKLIFT***