Job Opening: CNC Plasma Cutter
CNC Plasma Cutter (Expired)
Lake Forest, CA
NOW HIRING FOR MACHINE SHOP!!!
Lake Forest, CA
Plasma Cam & CNC
- Types of metal Qualities, specifications, applications and reactions to different fabricating processes of various types of metal, such as steel, aluminum, brass, copper and others.
- Plasma torches The characteristics of various kinds of plasma torches, their qualities and applications.
- Quality standards The national and international requirements, specifications and guidelines to ensure that products, services and processes are of good quality and fit for purpose.
- Set up the controller of a machine Set up and give commands to a machine by dispatching the appropriate data and input into the (computer) controller corresponding with the desired processed product.
- Troubleshoot Identify operating problems, decide what to do about it and report accordingly.
- Perform test run Perform tests putting a system, machine, tool or other equipment through a series of actions under actual operating conditions in order to assess its reliability and suitability to realize its tasks, and adjust settings accordingly.
- Ensure equipment availability Ensure that the necessary equipment is provided, ready and available for use before start of procedures.
- Remove inadequate workpieces Evaluate which deficient processed workpieces do not meet the set-up standard and should be removed and sort the waste according to regulations.
- Consult technical resources Read and interpret such technical resources such as digital or paper drawings and adjustment data in order to properly set up a machine or working tool, or to assemble mechanical equipment.
- Ten plasma cutting machine Monitor and operate a plasma cutting machine according to regulations.
- Wear appropriate protective gear Wear relevant and necessary protective gear, such as protective goggles or other eye protection, hard hats, safety gloves.
- Remove processed workpiece Remove individual workpieces after processing, from the manufacturing machine or the machine tool. In case of a conveyor belt this involves quick, continuous movement.
- Operate precision measuring equipment Measure the size of a processed part when checking and marking it to check if it is up to standard by use of two and three dimensional precision measuring equipment such as a caliper, a micrometer, and a measuring gauge.
- Apply cross-reference tools for product identification Employ cross-reference tools and programmers, listing file names and line numbers, to identify part numbers, descriptions, and the vendor as source of origin.
- Dispose of cutting waste material Dispose of possibly hazardous waste material created in the cutting process, such as swarf, scrap and slugs, sort according to regulations, and cleanup workplace.
- Monitor automated machines Continuously check up on the automated machine’s set-up and execution or make regular control rounds. If necessary, record and interpret data on the operating conditions of installations and equipment in order to identify abnormalities.
- Supply machine Ensure the machine is fed the necessary and adequate materials and control the placement or automatic feed and retrieval of work pieces in the machines or machine tools on the production line.
Previous experience working in Machine Shop
Experience operating Plasma CAM
Experience operating CNC