Job Opening: Hiring Immediately Production Operator
Hiring Immediately Production Operator (Expired)
ResourceMFG has partnered with Steris and is Hiring Immediately for Production Operators
Openings on 1st and 2nd shift!
4 day work week, 10 hour days with a rotating schedule!
Direct hire no time on contract
This position is responsible for the manufacturing of innovative infection prevention products in a production or clean room environment following all applicable policies, processes and procedures
- Willingly and proactively collaborates with others to achieve operational goals.
- Fully aware of the quality of own work and that of others around you
- Works with energy, passion, and drives towards goals with professionalism and respect; operates in a way that creates an atmosphere of achievement.
- Adheres to all company and departmental safety policies and guidelines
- Performs daily job duties in a safe manner and keeps their work area clean and organized at all times
- Capable of following detailed assembly instructions, both written and verbal. Complies with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Quality System.
- Performs any additional duties as assigned by Supervisor or Lead.
2+ years previous experience in Production setting
Ability to follow GMP regulations and practices
Ability to work in a team setting or individually
Ability to read, understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
High School Diploma or GED