Job Opening: Inventory Associates for Medical Warehouse
Inventory Associates for Medical Warehouse (Expired)
Inventory Associates for Medical Warehouse needed on Jacksonville Southside in a temp to hire role. Right now our team is looking for people that are experienced in the inventory, quality assurance, and material handling of small medical implants and guides. You will be situated in the heart of a company leading Surgical innovation in the manufacturing field.
The ideal candidate:
- Can work one of the following shifts: 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, 9:30pm, 6:30pm, or 10am-7pm.
- Looking for a starting pay of $16-18/hr
- Has great longevity and looking for next long term growth opportunity
- Is experienced with SAP
- Has assisted with the compliance of the Unique Device Identification (UDI) System.
- Performed finished part and product inspection both at final and in shipping process.
- Assisted with the assembly of material according to sales orders received, as needed
- Performed packaging and labeling of incoming finished products, ensuring the product inserts being used are the current version
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
- Great benefits when you get on permanent with the company. (benefits and vacation!)
- Dedicated account manager there for your support while on assignment
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
In person interviews will be held by invite only after reviewing your resume and application. We will follow up directly with any next steps to continue your consideration for the position. In branch onboarding and review of all hiring criteria must be met to qualify. A completed Remedy account does not guarantee hiring/offer.
Please note – an updated resume must be submitted in your application or emailed to our inbox to move forward. If you currently do not have one we can help! Email us “Resume Help”. South Remedy email [email protected] #JobsRMFG