Job Opening: Forklift Certified – Standup/Sitdown
Forklift Certified – Standup/Sitdown (Expired)
ResourceMFG is recruiting for a Material Handler for an 11-month assignment with the possibility of being considered for permanent placement.
This job is with a client in the manufacturing/production industry and are located on the SE side of Tucson off of Kolb and Valencia.
Pay: $19.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday 0630-1500
Collaborate with various departments to manage efficient flow of all materials.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Move finished goods on the floor to maximize space and allow for 5S processes.
- Supply production with parts in a timely manner to allow operational flow.
- Follow an efficient shipping schedule as provided.
- Coordinate with departments to ensure efficient movement of all materials and evaluate all materials sent to production department.
Great Starting Pay & Benefits through us. A Company That Treats You Well.
Are you interested in earning reliable weekly pay from a top employer in the area? This is a fantastic opportunity to join the fast-growing industry and learn new skills. You’ll work for a company with a great reputation, where safety and respect are number one.
Learn why Manufacturing workers want to work with ResourceMFG 3x more than our competitors. Apply NOW!
“Resource MFG has kept me working with very good jobs, and I appreciate their services.” ResourceMFG Associate, Mitchell
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid bi-weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 3+ years of experience driving forklift standing and sitting
- Knowledgeable in PeopleSoft or similar program
- Cycle Count/Inventory Control
- Knowledgeable in a handheld scanner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Data Entry
- SmartSheet experience (preferred)
- Effective communication
- Time Management