Job Opening: Material Handlers A Shift
Material Handlers A Shift (Expired)
Bowling Green, KY
Immediate Opportunities Available
Great Pay & Benefits. Healthy & Safe Workplace.
One click is all that stands between you and your next job opportunity. A fast-growing local manufacturer is looking for a detail-oriented and experienced material handler. Join our team and receive competitive weekly pay, benefits and opportunity for growth.
Apply now and learn why a recent survey showed that manufacturing employees are 3x more likely to want to work for ResourceMFG than other staffing companies.
“ResourceMFG has never let me down. They always try to find the best job for me.” ResourceMFG Associate, Sergio
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 12 months relevant Material Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of WMS systems
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and documentation of deliveries, inventory and supplies
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Experience in MSDS documentation, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.