Job Opening: Header Fitter Welder
Header Fitter Welder (Expired)
ResourceMFG is hiring Header Fitter Welders for a great company in Catoosa!
2nd Shift: 5:00pm-3:30am, depending on the workload, overtime will be required
Pay: $22-25 per hour (depending upon experience)
As a ResourceMFG Header Fitter Welder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
Header Fitter Welder Job Description:
- Weld metal parts together to fabricate our product by performing the following duties.
- Must correctly fit and weld fabricated and forged components to assemble Header components with Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, and/or Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Process as required.
- Position, align, and fit components together and tack-weld parts to secure in position for welding using correct welding process and procedure.
- Set up welding equipment for the type of material being used.
- Hammer wedges and drift pins.
- Grind rough edges, surplus weld, or scale, using portable grinder.
- Position and turn clamps, and bolts using hand or wrenches.
- Position work pieces manually or by using overhead or jib cranes.
- Straighten warped or bent parts with a straightening press. .
- Maintains production record of parts and jobs fabricated as required by the Department Manager.
- 4+years of welding
- Lift up to 50lbs with or without assistance
- Bend, stand, twist, stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Will be working in a non-climate controlled facility