Job Opening: Production Associate, Assembly
Production Associate, Assembly (Expired)
Full Job Description
The Production Operator is responsible for coordinating the flow of raw materials, maintaining the performance of the production line, and monitoring the condition of the finished product. The Production Operator may also be required to perform other duties as assigned by direct supervision, including team leader, supervisor or manager.
- Train and instruct any and all employees assigned to their particular production process.
- Maintain ongoing inspection of product and process for conformity to requirements.
- Monitor instrumentation and extrusion processes.
- Assure that all production and quality reports relative to job are completed properly.
- Verify that finished goods packaging is correct.
- Assist with routine maintenance as required.
- Stop production when extruders, or extrude support systems, fail to meet product requirements, and for product (color/quality) testing.
- Be supportive of continuous improvement activities.
- Weigh materials or products and record weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
- Load or unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids or lifiting device.
- Transfer weighed materials to production or storage areas.
- Work at different work stations as production needs require.
- Assure proper set-up of extruder and support systems, and start-up of machine relative to instructions on the work order and job work instructions.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area to ensure a safe, non-contaminated work place.
- Is aware of significant impacts, associated impacts, and the legal requirements that are inherent with acquired duties.
- Is aware of his/her individual Quality, Environmental & OH&S obligations.
- Ensure that self and all co-workers comply with TS16949, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 management system requirements.
- Ensure that all co-workes comply with all Advanced Composites, Inc. and OSHA safety standards in place at this worksite.
ResourceMFG is looking for Production operators for Sidney, OH- DIRECT HIRE
Shift: 12 hours rotation- 5am-5:30pm
Sign-on Bonus: $2,000 payable on 90 days & 180 days
Benefits: Full benefits, starts on 1st day of hire.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance