Job Opening: Department Data Entry Tech
Department Data Entry Tech
Want to work for a company where you make a difference in people’s lives!
This is working for a medical manufacturing company located in the Southeast area of Jacksonville, that engineer and builds guides and implants for children with birth defects and patients with other medical needs. In their IPS (Individual Patient Solutions) departments they focus on medical devices that are made specific to each patient!
Job Title: Department Data Entry Tech
Pay: $17.50 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Involves data entry and communication to sales team and medical professionals. Analyzing and preparing imaging data and descriptions of medical devices. Entering details about cases ad pulling information from sales reps to enter into company data bases.
Tech savvy – proficient in excel – data entry
After hiring criteria is met and onboarding process is completed a resume review and interview by the client is required to be considered for this role.
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
- Great benefits when you get on permanent with the company. (benefits and vacation!)
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
In person interviews will be held by invite only after reviewing your resume and application. We will follow up directly with any next steps to continue your consideration for the position. In branch onboarding and review of all hiring criteria must be met to qualify. A completed Remedy account does not guarantee hiring/offer.
Please note – an updated resume must be submitted in your application or emailed to our inbox to move forward. If you currently do not have one we can help! Email us “Resume Help”. South Remedy email [email protected].
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to promptly download, store, manage, interpret, and update patient data in the form of CT scans, dental models, and other patient specific data such as forms or pictures
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to setup files for subsequent IPS steps using the patient data
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to 3D scan physical anatomical models, such as dental models
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to ensure professional and accurate communication to others on all aspects of a patient’s IPS case as it pertains to data
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge of pertinent anatomical landmarks and features of, and not limited to, craniomaxillofacial, extremity, and thoracic anatomy
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to create accurate 3-dimensional models and prepare additional modeling files from patient data as needed