Job Opening: Case Specialist
Want to work for a company where you make a difference in people’s lives!
This is working for a medical manufacturing company located in the Southeast area of Jacksonville, that engineer and builds guides and implants for children with birth defects and patients with other medical needs. In their IPS (Individual Patient Solutions) departments they focus on medical devices that are made specific to each patient!
Job Title: Case Specialist
Pay: $17.50 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
- Weekly Pay
- True Temp to Hire Opportunity!
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
- Benefits Effective the first of the month once hired
- Company pays for basic life policy and large portion of medical and dental!
- PTO will accrue when you start – 10 hours a month will be added which will increase the longer employed
This role assists the planning engineers with IPS Cases. They are responsible for making PowerPoint presentations about the implants used. The surgeons will use these presentations as a guide during surgery. They will also be doing measurements on anatomy in their software. This position does not require any communication with the customers.
Strong attention to detail – written procedure-based tasks – experience with PowerPoint – tech savvy with strong computer skills
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
In person interviews will be held by invite only after reviewing your resume and application. We will follow up directly with any next steps to continue your consideration for the position. In branch onboarding and review of all hiring criteria must be met to qualify. A completed Remedy account does not guarantee hiring/offer.
After hiring criteria is met and onboarding process is completed a resume review and interview by the client is required to be considered for this role.
Please note – an updated resume must be submitted in your application or emailed to our inbox to move forward. South Remedy email [email protected].
- Assist in creation of images/graphics for IPS cases
- Assist in creation of IPS reports for IPS cases
- Ability to execute basic tasks using modeling software
- Ability to assist in preparation of data and files for IPS cases
- Learn and demonstrate knowledge on clinical/surgical concepts
- Learn and demonstrate knowledge on common IPS products and practices
- Ability to assist in communication with sales reps and surgeons regarding IPS cases
- Ability to provide immediate support for sales reps and surgeon questions regarding IPS cases
- AA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with oral and maxillofacial surgery products is helpful
- Experience working with 3D modeling software, graphics, and/or power use of software for reporting is helpful