Job Opening: Assembly Associate
Assembly Associate (Expired)
No experience required, on the job training provided!
NOW hiring for a Manufacturer in Madison, Indiana, a leader in safety light systems for the heavy-duty auto industry, needs immediate help!
Assembly Associate Schedule & Pay: (overtime & weekends possible)
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm $16.50/hr
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday 3:00pm – 11:30pm $16.75/hr
- 3rd Shift: Monday – Friday 10:00pm – 6:30am $17.00/hr
Job Duties: Assembling safety light systems with hands, understanding some parts are small. Could operate one or more machines. Please contact ResourceMFG for a full list of these requirements.
Steel toed boots/shoes are NOT required!
As a ResourceMFG General Labor Worker We Offer You:
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Medical Plans available the day you start working.
- Referral Bonuses – granted when your referral works 80 hours.
- Career advancement opportunities-FREE online college courses.
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Bend, stand, grasp, twist, stoop, kneel, and lift up to 10 hours per day.
- Grote Industries currently follows all CDC safety guidelines associated with COVID-19. Masks are required at this time.
- Must possess High School Diploma or GED, as well as meet other requirements identified by Grote.
- No experience required! On the job training.
- Must be able to stand for 8hr
- Must be able to use hands and wrists effectively for 8hr
- Must be able to team lift up to 50 pounds
- Be comfortable in a manufacturing environment