Job Opening: Plumber Journeyman KY
Plumber Journeyman KY
Kentucky License Required
Large Commercial Construction company has an immediate need for a Journeyman plumber wtih the following skills: press or solder copper as necessary; layout sanitary piping; install PVC sanitary piping; set fixtures; and perform other typical journeyman level plumbing tasks as required. A valid KY Journeyman card is required and must be shown prior to hire.
Pay is 30.00 to 45.00 per hour, working up to 6 days per week.
Perks with ResourceMFG include
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings and much more
Client expects 5 years or more the following along with a valid Kentucky Journeyman License
- Install, repair, and maintain plumbing systems, including pipes, fixtures, water heaters, and appliances, in accordance with local plumbing codes and regulations.
- Inspect plumbing systems and identify any issues or potential problems.
- Diagnose plumbing problems and develop effective solutions.
- Collaborate with clients, contractors, and other team members to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout and installation of plumbing systems.
- Adhere to safety procedures and guidelines to prevent accidents or injuries.
- Keep accurate records of work performed and materials used.
- Provide exceptional customer service and always maintain a professional demeanor.
- Stay up-to-date with industry advancements, codes, and regulations.