Job Opening: Cook Operator
Cook Operator (Expired)
ResourceMFG is seeking Cooking Operators for a food facility in Kent, WA.
Job Summary: Tend machine that automatically deposits and cooks batter and bread to make pancakes, waffles and other various breakfast items.
- Observes color of baked batter on grill conveyor to detect deviations.
- Monitors quality of product removes substandard product and tosses in totes on floor.
- Monitors flow of product and flippers.
- Lights gas burners to heat conveyor grill.
- Adjusts controls to monitor speed and temperature of conveyor grill.
- Records information regarding process speed, waste, and weight.
- Checks temperature of egg whites and product coming out of cooker and freezer.
- Responsible for monitoring internal temperatures for the “Cook and Chill” step (including observations and/or measurements) to assess whether the critical control point (CCP) is being met for HarpC.
- Must be free of foodborne illnesses.
- Understand and follow Safety, Food Safety (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards always.
Why Wait – Apply Now!
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive benefit package that includes; Medical, dental, term life, disability and vision
- Referral bonus program
- Temp-to-hire opportunities!
ResourceMFG is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify or age or any other charact3rsics or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
- Must adhere to work, quality and productivity standards per plant requirements.
- Must maintain timely and regular attendance per company policy.
- Must maintain positive and effective communication with peers, leadership, team members, customers and clients.
- Must be able to listen and follow instructions, accepting accountability and responsibility for one’s work.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work varying hours and shifts, with occasional to frequent overtime, as per production and plant requirements.
- Must have nonslip shoes/boots.
Ask about our Referral Bonus Program!