Job Opening: Mixer Operator
Mixer Operator (Expired)
ResourceMFG is seeking Mixer Operators for a food facility in Kent, WA.
Monday-Friday| 9:30pm-6:00am| $21/hr
**Associates must train on 1st or 2nd shift for the first 4-6 weeks**
Ask about our Referral Bonus Program!
Job Summary: Weighs and mixes dry and liquid ingredients to make batter to produce pancakes, waffles, and other various breakfast items. Dumps ingredients into mixing machine and monitors to ensure formula consistency before releasing batter to the cooking lines.
- Tends to machine that mixes various ingredients such as salt, flour, eggs and soda to produce batter according to specific formulas.
- Weighs and mixes ingredient in a mixing tank as well hand-stirring mixes with a 3’ long spatula.
- Records all information regarding ingredients, timing, and temperature.
- Communicates with team on batter quality and consistency.
- Understand and follow Safety, Food Safety (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards always.
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues or concerns to supervisors, management, or personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Other production specific duties as needed.
Why Wait – Apply Now!
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Disability, Term life, and Vision
- Temp-to-hire opportunities!
ResourceMFG is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify or age or any other charact3rsics or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Skills and Attributes:
- Must adhere to work, quality and productivity standards per plant requirements.
- Must maintain timely and regular attendance per company policy.
- Must take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, risk taking, problem solving and exploring new ideas.
- Must demonstrate skill in confronting issues, problem solving and decision making.
- Must demonstrate high motivation, energy and a sense of urgency in critical situations.
- Must demonstrate good time management independent of supervision.
- Must be able to listen and follow instructions, accepting accountability and responsibility for one’s work.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work varying hours and shifts, with occasional to frequent overtime, as per production and plant requirements.
- Previous Mixer experience is a plus.