Job Opening: Production (Fast Paced)
Production (Fast Paced) (Expired)
ResourceMFG is seeking food production associates for a cookie company in Tukwila!
Schedule: Rotating shift Rotating shift (meaning, you will have 1 weekday and 1 weekend day off. This position is not Monday-Friday)
5am-1:30pm | $18.50/hr – Weekly Pay!
Working on the cookie assembly line, a production worker will:
- Stand at the end of the machine line conveyor, as baked cookies come off the line you will process and package
- Gather correct number of cookies and put them into case
- Ensure the correct number of cookies are in each case, pack them neatly
- Weigh each case to ensure it is the correct weight
- Hand off weighed case to the packaging machine operator
- Once case has been packaged and covered, it will go to the case up line end user.
- The end user will pack the correct number of cases per box. Other duties as assigned
Why wait, APPLY NOW!
- We accept WALK-INS, Monday – Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Weekly Pay
- Temp-to-Hire positions
- Competitive benefit package that includes; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance and disability.
ResourceMFG is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.
- Ability to wear proper PPE
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- The environment and job it repetitive, also you will be exposed to warmer temperatures so feeling comfortable working in a warm environment is critical.
- Jeans or pants
- Closed toed shoes, tennis shoes or something comfortable for being on your feet
- No loose clothing
- No jewelry, fake nails or painted nails are allowed on the production floor Please see worksite details for more information on PPE, etc.