Job Opening: Industrial Mechanic
Industrial Mechanic (Expired)
New Exciting Industrial Mechanic Job Opportunity!
A Company That Works for You!
ResourceMFG, an established and well-respected leader in the Industrial market, is searching for reliable individuals to join our team as an Industrial Mechanic. Reliability and strong work ethic are qualities we look for in all of our associates. In return, you will earn competitive weekly pay and benefits, and a great company culture. Because when you work for ResourceMFG, you work for a company that treats you well and values your work, a company you can trust.
- Schedule: 7am-4pm Monday-Friday (On-Call Rotation to ensure service to customers 24/7)
- Pay- $18hr (depending on experience)
As an Industrial Mechanic We Offer You:
- Paycheck every Friday with direct deposit option
- Refer your friends and get a bonus for each one who meets the hours requirement
- Medical Benefits and Retirement Plan available
- Cell phone discounts available
Job duties as an Industrial Mechanic include:
- Utilize hand tools, power tools, hydraulic press, drills, grinders, overhead
hoists, and other shop equipment to repair mechanical rotating equipment
- Disassemble mechanical rotating equipment, troubleshoot, and identify performance problems
- Reassemble equipment after parts and machine work are complete
- Natural gas compressor cylinder repair
- Rotary screw compressor repair
- Pump repair
- Mechanical and hydraulic repairs
- Fabrication Services
- Water-jet cutting
- Tungsten coating
Qualifications and Requirements as an Industrial Mechanic:
- Ability to measure, read, and interpret inside and outside micrometers accurately and precisely
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of shop operations
- Basic computer knowledge to ensure accurate tracking of time, efforts, and information for shop operations.
- 2 to 3 years of Mechanic experience is preferred