Job Opening: Injection Molding Technician
Injection Molding Technician (Expired)
ResourceMFG is currently looking for an Injection Molding Technician at a manufacturer in Hudson, OH. This is a full time position!
Pay range: $22-$26 per hour
- 2nd shift: 3pm-11pm, $22-26 per hour, based on experience
Jr Injection Molding technician Job Details:
- Injection Mold Processing – Produce parts that meet Little Tikes quality standards. Achieve and maintain cycle times and part weight within specifications.
- Mold changes – Following procedures and all safety requirements, perform mold changes with a goal of part-to-part in 120 minutes.
- Perform quick color changeovers at scheduled intervals.
- General Maintenance – Perform general tasks including but not limited to placing/removing/adjusting auxiliary equipment, greasing, inspecting, adjusting lubricant levels, etc.
Why work for ResourceMFG?
- Weekly pay
- Long-term, career-minded opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available
- Free online courses through Penn Foster
- $200 Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- This position involves working in a noisy environment that is fast-paced, goal focused and requires frequent lifting up to and around 50 lbs., bending, squatting and climbing. Environment can be both hot and cold depending on weather conditions.
- We will provide training Must have the basic skills of injection molding, we will continue training under a sr. technical processor as needed.
- Must show mechanical ability through Applied Assessments testing battery.
- Must show strong safety awareness and good housekeeping skills
- H.S. Diploma or GED required
- PIT certified