Job Opening: Brake Press Operator
Brake Press Operator (Expired)
Resource MFG is seeking a 1st and 2nd Shift Brake Press Machine Operator and CNC operator to join our team in Denver Colo.
Shift: 6:30am – 5:00pm M-F
4:30pm to 3:00am M-F
Pay: $18-$19.20 Per Hour
The Machine Operator will be working in an environment with manufactured structural steel pipe and tube, as well as steel roll-formed profiles. As part of our team, you would be:
• Receive instructions and assignments for work orders that need to be run.
• Collect and record Quality Assurance data, as requested.
• Log completed quantities in the ERP system and notify the Set-Up Operator that the job is complete.
• Keep work area clean and free from safety hazards, at all times.
• Always follow all safety procedures, including the use of PPE, Lock Out Tag Out, etc. and report any hazards or concerns to the supervisor or manager, as needed.
• Other duties, as assigned and Machine Operation
If this sounds like you, Apply now! We want to meet you.
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue, and use paid sick and safe leave.
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Knowledge of GMP’s (good manufacturing practices)
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Mixing and blending of materials
- Inspection of product
- Batch preparation
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Experience operating forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus