Job Opening: Manual Lathe Machinist
Manual Lathe Machinist (Expired)
New Exciting Manual Lathe Machinist Job Opportunity!
ResourceMFG, an established and well-respected leader in the Industrial market, is searching for reliable individuals to join our team as a Manual Lathe Machinist. Reliability and strong work ethic are qualities we look for in all of our associates. In return, you will earn competitive weekly pay and benefits, and a great company culture. Because when you work for ResourceMFG, you work for a company that treats you well and values your work, a company you can trust.
- Schedule: 7am-4pm Monday-Friday (On-Call Rotation to ensure service to customers 24/7)
- Pay- $18hr (depending on experience)
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Manual Lathe Machinist We Offer You:
- Paycheck every Friday with direct deposit option
- Refer your friends and get a bonus for each one who meets the hours requirement
- Medical Benefits and Retirement Plan available
- Cell phone discounts available
- Free Online Courses through Penn Foster
Job Duties as a Manual Lathe Machinist include:
- Operate manual lathes, mills, drill presses, key-seater, horizontal drill, hydraulic press, and saws
- Set up, indicate, and machine parts with a conventional lather per sample and/or drawing.
- Set up, indicate, and machine parts with a conventional mill per sample and/or drawing.
- Accurately and precisely measure, read, and interpret inside and outside micrometers for cutting or shaping a product
- Review drawings, instructions, blueprints, or samples to ensure accurate production.
- Use a 3-jaw or 4-jaw chuck
Qualifications and Requirements as a Manual Lathe Machinist:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of shop operations
- Basic computer knowledge to ensure accurate tracking of time, efforts, and information for shop operations.
- 3 years of machining experience is preferred