Job Opening: Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer (Expired)
ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Electrical Engineering within a Aerospace company in Chatsworth, CA.
Pay: 75K – 90K
Hours: 7:30AM – 4:30PM
Monday to Friday
Direct Hire opportunity
Electrical Engineer to design, develop and build antenna and antennas for aerospace applications. The candidate must be detailed-oriented in nature, have strong organizational skills, and the ability to work with diverse personalities within several departments. Other qualities include strong communication skills both written and verbal, the ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design tasks that include generation of schematic diagrams, parts lists, assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, and test plans and procedures.
- The position requires the engineer to work within the constraints of job budgets and schedules and report status to his/her immediate supervisor and program manager, prepare and present design and programmatic materials at both customer and internal design reviews, and support Marketing in the preparation of technical proposals.
- Additional responsibilities as they become necessary.
- This position requires a capable candidate that is a hands-on oriented individual.
- Drafting experience using SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Familiar with oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers and network analyzers a plus.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or related technical discipline.
- Able to read design specifications and technical drawings.
- Ability to read and generate schematics.
- Able to work independently.