Job Opening: Loading and Stocking Associates
Loading and Stocking Associates (Expired)
Loading and Stocking Associates-Booneville
Shift: 1st and 2nd Shift
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00am-4:00pm; Overtime as needed
Monday-Friday 2:30pm-12:30am; Overtime as needed on Friday
Bonuses Offered Day 1!
$200 Referral Bonus!
Summary: Responsible for handpicking items from pallets on shelves for packaging from pick tickets, boxing items and preparing cartons for shipping, which may include placing items on conveyor and routing to proper area. Palletizing packed cartons for shipping, weighing packages, entering data and labeling items appropriately, operating mechanical jacks, and fork lifts to transport product, performing necessary paperwork for filing for specific customers. Unload and counting incoming product, and various material handling duties which may require a counter balanced forklift or pallet jack.
Principle Duties, Responsibilities, and Authority
- Operate a hand pallet jack, forklift, reach truck, pallet truck (walkie-rider), and stacker.
- Load and unload trailers with appropriate equipment.
- Move product through aisles, up and down on shelves while using camera for pullers and transactional moves.
- Keep track of all daily transactions and turn in to management.
- Operate personal computer equipment and RF (radio frequency) hand held wands.
- Read load sheets and follow specifications provided.
- Pull all Big Boards to load truck.
- Pull small drops and wrapped pallets as directed.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations as well as Company rules and policies.
- Maintain satisfactory performance levels.
- Assist in special projects as required.
- Participate in process improvement teams.
- Work overtime as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
Minimum Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to perform all physical demands of the position including bending, stooping, reaching, walking continuously, and lifting up to 50 lbs., frequently.
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, written correspondence, memos, and have the ability to write simple correspondence.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Prefer certification to operate the mechanical power lift devices such as forklift and/or pallet truck.
- Prefer ability to operate personal computer equipment and RF (radio frequency) hand-held wand.