Job Opening: Logistics Coordinator-Hybrid Role
Logistics Coordinator-Hybrid Role
Logistics Coordinator -Booneville
Shift: 1st Shift
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm; Overtime as needed
Work from home and on-site Flexible schedule after training. Hybrid role.
Bonuses Offered Day 1!
$200 Referral Bonus!
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the U.S. and Canada domestic carrier management, that includes identifying new service providers, spot rates, managing their performance, etc. Working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, the Transportation Procurement Manager will act as a point of contact for the organization address expectations from the domestic carries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating, transportation procurement bids (Request for Pricing), (Request for Quotation)
- Conduct spot bids as needed to ensure cargo is picked up from DC’s
- Work closely with Procurement Manager to ensure carrier Master Service Agreement is in compliance with company policies
- Standardize Fuel and Accessorial schedules
- Identify carrier partnerships and opportunities to provide continuous improvement for On Time Performance
- Communicates and monitors KPIs to ensure required service levels are being met
- As needed work with customers advocates and carriers to establish carrier corrective actions plan
- Provide market intel; regarding rate trends by mode based on industry reports
- 1 years of combined experience logistics/operations
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office required with experience in Access Preferred
- Knowledge or experience of Transportation Management System (TMS) and SAP preferred
- Knowledge of rates for all domestic modes in the U.S. and Canada
- Highly detail oriented and analytical skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and take initiative
- Local candidates