Job Opening: Debug Technician
San Jose, CA
We are now looking for Debug/Repair Technicians for our Client in the PCB Manufacturing industry.
Pay Rate: $32-$40
Shift Time: 8am-4:30pm
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
• As a Failure Analysis Technician, you will be responsible for the hands-on technical
analysis of devices and components to determine rapid root cause for issues that are seen
in testing, manufacturing, and in the field.
• In this role, you will perform both electrical fault isolation and physical failure analysis
for root cause diagnosis
• Document and communicate results to engineering team.
• Document and report any significant findings with photographs or samples to appropriate
engineering team, Manufacturing, or Operations personnel and data entry.
• Identify root cause of customer returned product failures using principles and electrical
• In a timely manner identify failures at the component level, interpret data from various
techniques to deduce root cause of the failure.
• Enter information into a database concise failure analysis information, communicate
effectively, and deliver the results precisely to the Management team both internally and
• Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature but recognizes the need for
• Be able to troubleshoot rejected analog and digital assemblies down to component level
• Normally follows established procedures on routine work; requires instructions only on
• Must display the ability to read, understand and follow test process instructions (TPIs)
• This position requires skills for general assembly and disassembly of electronic
equipment using basic hand tools.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 6 years manufacturing electronic test technician experience required
• Strong demonstrable experience with electrical test equipment: Power Supplies,
Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, and other common measurement equipment
• Demonstrate detailed root cause analysis troubleshooting skills.