Job Opening: Welder
Fitter Welders – Immediate Openings!
$22 – $25 per hour, 1st Shift
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus at Conversion!!
This position will take finished product from the Torch, Press, and Machine Shop Departments and read prints to fit together and weld assemblies. Each product is designed, and manufacture is customized and made-to-order, so you won’t be stuck working on the same thing each day. Primarily use flat MIG wire and out-of-position dual shield. All welding is done without fixturing and thickness of material generally runs3/16″ to 5/8″.
• MIG and dual shield welding
• Welding from a variety of positions, e.g. flat, vertical, and overhead • Visually inspecting quality of work
• Grinding out inferior quality welds and reworking as needed
• Reading and interpreting prints, assembly drawings, and Bill of Materials
• Performing material handling operations as needed (training available)
• Operating a hand torch and hand plasma torch
• Cross-training to assist in other departments as needed
• Clocking to jobs using a barcode scanning system
• Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the department
• Print reading and fitting experience
• Flat MIG wire welding experience
• Dual shield welding a plus
• Must be able to read blueprints and read a tape measure
• High school diploma or equivalent