Job Opening: Rider Pallet Jack
Rider Pallet Jack (Expired)
Experienced Rider Pallet Jack Operators – Duluth GA
We are currently recruiting 4 Order Pullers for the Duluth GA area. Our Client is a Manufacturing company that has room to grow in the warehouse department. We want the best of the Best to join the TEAM!!! Dependability and Punctuality is a Must. We are looking to start Associates, ASAP.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Order Puller is responsible for fulfilling customer orders and prepping the product for shipping using a forklift or rider pallet jack.
- Pull product based on Customers order.
- Operate rider and/or forklift to complete work.
- Packing and Repacking
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality Issues.
- Conduct physical inventories as required.
- Loading and Unloading, by hand.
- 1 Year of experience using the Rider Pallet Jack
- 1 Year of experience using the RF or Android Scan
- 1 Year of experience with pulling orders
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to work the required overtime (up to 10 hours and weekends)
- Pass a visual assessment on the Raymond Rider Pallet Jack
- Dependability is a Must.