Job Opening: Order Puller (Forklift)
Order Puller (Forklift) (Expired)
Job Title: Warehouse Order Puller (forklift)
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
apply at www.resourcemfg.com and chose the Norcross office
Work Schedule: 3:30 PM to Until Done (as late as 4am). Monday-Friday some mandatory Saturdays.
- Pull customer orders operating a sit-down propane forklift.
- Load customer orders on trailers to be shipped out.
- Unload and put away merchandise that arrives.
- Operate and inspect assigned equipment every day.
- Maintain minimum lines per hour productivity requirements and works with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain accuracy while pulling orders
- UNLOADING BY HAND AND FORKLIFT
- PUT A WAY AND STOCKING
- Act professionally and remain focused while working.
- Safely operate all warehouse equipment
- Follow directions of leadership
- Perform cleaning activities as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean warehouse
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience with sit down propane forklift and order pulling.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions/detailed oriented
- Have the physical strength and dexterity to lift and carry up to 65 lbs.
- Ability to Stand and walk for 8+ hours per day
- Ability to bend, stoop, and twist repetitively
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers quickly and accurately
- Ability to read and understand pick tickets written in English
- Ability to work overtime when required