Job Opening: Structural Welder
Hiring Structural Welders for a Local Houston TX. company that is expanding with several locations.
You Just Found Your Next Great Structural Welder Job! APPLY NOW!!
One click away. That’s all that stands between you and this great job opportunity! We are currently looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Welder to work at a top manufacturing facility in the area. Earn competitive weekly pay and benefits and know you’re in a safe and respectful workplace!
- 1st shift and 2nd shift available with Shift differential
- Houston TX 77045, 77021, & 77041
- Pay: 24.00-28.00 per hour, depending on experience
Structural Welder Job Duties include:
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Structural Welding in a shop environment Machine set up
- Measuring, cutting, and assembling metal products Grinding and polishing finished products
- Follow safety guidelines, including proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Proficient with welding processes
As a ResourceMFG Welder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Working Advantage Program- discounts on electronics, appliances, gift cards, events, groceries and more!
Don’t miss the chance to work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety, where 8 out of 10 associates say it’s a great place to work. APPLY TODAY.
- 3-5 years Welding Experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Qualified candidates must pass weld test 3G & 4G MIG / Flux-core
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics
- Exceptional math and measurement skills
- Resume required