Job Opening: Packaging Clerk
A Great Job Awaits You!
Now Hiring a Packer for 1st Shift
Competitive Pay & Benefits. A Company that Treats you Right!
If you’re looking for your next career move, ResourceMFG can help you get there! We are hiring a Packer to work at a highly respected manufacturer in the area, offering reliable weekly pay, a great team and an opportunity to grow and advance.
APPLY NOW and find out why Manufacturing workers are twice as happy working with us than our competitors.
“ResourceMFG has been good about sending me out on assignments and keeping me working.” ResourceMFG Associate, Kelly.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Compounder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Knowledge of GMP’s (good manufacturing practices)
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Packaging product and preparing for shipment
- Experience operating forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Minimum 3 months relevant Compounding experience
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of weights and measures