Job Opening: Assembler Operator – 2nd shift
Assembler Operator – 2nd shift (Expired)
Top Company. Good Pay & Benefits. Safe Work Environment.
Are you ready to join the fast-growing manufacturing field? Learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits and work in a safe and friendly place? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you! We are now hiring an assembler for a leading manufacturer, where hard work is rewarded.
Apply Now. See why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“My primary reason for giving ResourceMFG a 10 it’s just the way they take care of their employees.” ResourceMFG Associate, Patshiely
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Minimum 1 year relevant Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skill