Job Opening: Quality Assurance Technician
Quality Assurance Technician
ResourceMFG is Now Hiring for 1st Shift Quality Assurance Technician
1at Shift 7am-345pm
- Perform functional testing and dimensional analysis of samples as assigned in an accurate and timely manner. Quality Assurance Technician
- Review requests associated with samples, determine appropriate tests to perform, and provide analysis to assist in resolution of the request.
- Provide updates to the team regarding samples received and priority of processing samples. Quality Assurance Technician
- Ensure all instruments used in dimensional analysis are calibrated and operating properly.
- Perform visual inspection, dimensional analysis, functional testing, and final review of all pre-delivery analysis paperwork and approve batches for shipment Quality Assurance Technician
- Review and provide immediate feedback to production and warehouse personnel on in-process findings.
- Support the Organization’s ISO 9001 internal audit program as needed
- Experience with Customer Complaints, Corrective Actions and Root Cause Analysis.
- Ability to evaluate specifications / dimensional data and interpret technical drawings.
- Strong computer skills in current Windows / Microsoft environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quality Assurance Technician