Job Opening: Administrative
Manufacturing Job Now Available!
Great Pay. Great People. Great Opportunity.
Don’t miss your chance to join one the largest manufacturing employers in America. ResourceMFG has an immediate opening for a Process Coordinator at a great facility. Take advantage of this opportunity to receive on the job training, competitive weekly pay, benefits and the respect you deserve for a job well done!
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for ResourceMFG than other staffing companies.
“The job is amazing, and everyone respects and helps each other out.” ResourceMFG Associate, Dakota
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- • Records data required to analyze problems and track them to final solution.
• Prepares and presents reports related to IS problems and help desk activity for management
review and action.
• Consults with various staff members to understand information that is required.
• Saves and stores documents and projects as assigned to the appropriate device, system,
network, and/or cloud storage area as appropriate.
• Work with departments to document current processes or create new ones.
• Utilize VISIO to illustrate the process flow in process flowcharts.
• Create visual Work Instructions.
• Maintains confidentiality and discretion.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Experience with computers and software applications.
• Ability to learn current office software and equipment and any future updates to software or
• Experience with VISIO a MUST and Smartsheet is a PLUS.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Experience with computers and software applications.
- Ability to learn current office software and equipment and any future updates to software or hardware.
- Experience with VISIO a MUST and Smartsheet is a PLUS.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Onsite Education and Experience
- High school diploma, plus vocational training in data/word processing, required.
- Office experience or word processing experience preferred