Job Opening: Deburr Operator 2nd shift
Deburr Operator 2nd shift (Expired)
San Fernando, CA
Manufacturing Company is need of a Deburrer to join the team. The Company specializes in sterile barrier packaging, injection molding, precision motion control, pressure control, twin sheet forming, and mechanical assembly. Deburr Position is temp to hire, and company offers great benefits.
• Operate and maintain passivation and cleaning equipment
- Assist in a variety of processes including de-greasing, drying, and passivation
• Visually inspect metal parts clear of debris and watermarks through magnifying glass as a visual aid.
• Remove sharp edges from product using a variety of tools, including but not limited to scrapers, abrasives and specialty tools.
• Ensures quality of all daily manufactured product and on-time delivery of defect-free products, which meet or exceed customer needs and expectations
• Daily production of counting records. Maintain accurate records: standard operating procedures, maintenance plan and other technical documentation
1st shift : 6 am – 2:30 pm – pay $16.04
2nd shift: 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm- Pay $17.04
- Manufacturing experience preferred