Job Opening: Forklift Driver
Pay $11.00 – $12.00 depending on experience.
Forklift Operator Requirements and Responsibilities:
1. Drives sit-down and stand-up forklifts, and other industrial vehicles such as automated pallet jacks as needed.
2. Moves materials.
3. Maintains clean work area.
4. Pallet building and pallet picks.
5. Loads goods onto conveyer belts.
6. Stacks crates, pallets, or other material.
7. Ensures the safe and efficient movement of goods.
8. Follows safety regulations and company guidelines.
9. Checks that loads are centered and properly stacked.
10. Determines when repairs need to be made on equipment.
11. Rotates stock so that oldest items are shipped or sold first.
12. Loads and unloads product from and onto tractor trailers, and other
13. Quality assurance (QA) duties, including reporting product damage and shortages.
14. Utilizes radio frequency (RF) scanning equipment to track inventory.
15. Shrink wraps goods or otherwise secures them and prepares them for transport.
16. Weighs and records weights of products.
17. Analyzes productions schedules to determine timely transportation of materials and products.
18. Documents arrival, departure, and movement and storage of goods, checks trucking manifests and bills of lading, maintains inventory, and tracks fulfillment of customer and vendor orders.