Job Opening: Electrician
ResourceMFG is looking for a hardworking and experienced Electrician to add to our team in Ohio and surrounding areas.
What’s in It for YOU:
Direct Hire Position
Benefits: Health Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with Match, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Vacation, PTO, Professional Development, Cell Phone Reimbursement for Supervisors, Company Vehicle for Foreman, Paid Training, Over Time, Referral Program, Tuition Discount, Bereavement Pay, Employee Discounts and provide many tools for your job.
- Assist with layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment such as ammeters, or test lamps
- Follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring or equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, lifts, elevated lifts, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
- Install conduit, pipes, or tubing and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors
- Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets
- Construct or fabricate parts, using hand tools, according to specifications
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit or moving or lifting heavy objects up to or above 75 lbs.
- Customer Service – Maintain and build relationships with all customers and always providing exceptional customer service. Zero customer complaints. No unjustified loss of customers or vendors.
- Always promote and be conscious of safety and have zero safety violations, wear proper PPE, follow company policy, customers policy, and OSHA
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous
Required Skills and Abilities
- One year experience as an electrician
- Must possess a great can-do attitude
- Analyze areas that need improvements
- Show good work ethic, ambition, and willingness to follow instructions
- Possess great punctuality and ready to work at your scheduled time and for the duration
- Always have your required tools as per the tool list, be attentive to and carry out instructions, and be neat with installations
- Possess good communication skills
- Communicate well with Foreman and co-workers. If you do not understand, please ask.
- Maintain and build relationships with all employees by working well as a team with co-workers and show good respectful communication skills with them
- Maintain a clean appearance
- Have reliable transportation to the job site with a valid DL
- Traveling may be required