Job Opening: MIG Welder
MIG Welder Needed!
Great Pay + Good Benefits + Great Company!
We have an immediate need for an experienced MIG Welder to work at a highly-sought after manufacturer. This opportunity comes with competitive pay and good benefits. If you enjoy working with a team that takes pride in a job well done, this is the perfect place for you.
Get started now! Apply today and learn why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to our job seekers.
“I love my job. The Resource MFG people are the best people I have ever worked for.” ResourceMFG Associate, Robert
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG MIG Welder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 12 months relevant MIG welding experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic metallurgy knowledge
- Experience on forklift and powered industrial equipment, a plus
- Apprenticeship, vocational training, and/or certification, a plus
- Robotic welding experience, a plus
- Electric arc and inert gas experience
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Follow safety guidelines, including proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Machine set up
- Measuring, cutting, and assembling metal products
- Grinding and polishing finished products
- Work in a team environment
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Testing and inspection of product
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.