Job Opening: 3rd Shift Material Handler
3rd Shift Material Handler (Expired)
You’re One Step Closer to Advancing Your Manufacturing Career.
Join one of America’s largest manufacturing employers and get your career on the right track! We’re looking for a hard working, detail-oriented, team player to work in a fast-growing manufacturing operation. Competitive pay, great benefits, friendly team and room for growth are just some of the reasons people enjoy working here.
It’s true! Manufacturing employees like working for ResourceMFG twice as much as our competitors. Apply today and find out why!
“I love working for ResourceMFG because no matter what questions or concerns you might have, they are right there with an answer or advice.” ResourceMFG Associate, Amanda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Materials Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate record-keeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.