Job Opening: 1st Shift Material Handler – Shipping
1st Shift Material Handler – Shipping (Expired)
Manufacturing Jobs Available!
Now Hiring Materials Handler
Great Company. Reliable Pay. Safe Workplace.
Are you a team player with at least 3 months experience as a Materials Handler? Are you looking for a fast-pace, worker friendly environment? Don’t miss your chance to join ResourceMFG, one of the largest manufacturing employers in America. We are NOW HIRING the right Materials Handler and offering competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to gain new skills!
Apply with ResourceMFG, a company where 8 out of 10 associates say it’s a great place to work.
“ResourceMFG has never let me down. They always try to find the best job for me.” ResourceMFG Associate, Sergio
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Material Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate record-keeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.