Job Opening: Capping Operator
Capping Operator (Expired)
Local pharmaceutical company is seeking Capping Operators in Bloomington, IN!
- 2nd- 3:00pm – 11:30pm
- Working in a fast-paced environment with multiple processes occurring at once.
- Looking for small defects in glass, stoppers, and seals.
- Understand and follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Operate automated terminal sterilizers.
- Perform product weight verification.
- Perform routine cleanup, line clearances, and sanitizations as assigned by area supervision to maintain cGMP compliance within the work areas.
- Maintain organization at all times within the classified areas to ensure equipment and product segregation, readiness and to prevent any contamination or rejection of batches.
- Perform routine verification of equipment and instruments.
- Setup and operate capping equipment.
- Stand for 8-10 hours.
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Pass vision screening.
- Learn new computer software and navigate software on automated machines.
- Gown in a one-piece coverall (jumpsuit) without letting it touch the floor. This process requires some measure of flexibility and balance.
- Ability to work independently
- Requires the operations of multiple types of equipment related to the manufacturing operations as well as hand operated equipment including, but not limited to, such things as calipers, scales, gauges, and other measuring devices.
If you have manufacturing, general labor and/or production experience Apply now!