Job Opening: Electrical Technician 2
Electrical Technician 2 (Expired)
ResourceMFG is looking for hardworking, experienced, professional, the Installation and service Technician will accomplish company’s mission by providing fast, friendly, and dependable service for our customers while installing and servicing low-voltage systems to add to our team in Ohio and surrounding areas.
What’s in It for YOU:
Direct Hire Position
Benefits: Health Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with Match, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Vacation, PTO, Professional Development, Cell Phone Reimbursement for Supervisors, Company Vehicle for Foreman, Paid Training, Over Time, Referral Program, Tuition Discount, Bereavement Pay, Employee Discounts and provide many tools for your job.
- Install, maintain, or repair low-voltage systems and related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans
- Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine material requirements and installation procedures
- Communicate job needs and overall progress with the supervisor
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, and recommending system improvements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust to shifting priorities
- Demonstrate knowledge of proper phone and email etiquette
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Maintain punctual schedule as required
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and vehicle
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must have the ability to climb ladders, crouch, kneel, work in confined areas for extended periods, and lift heavy objects.