Job Opening: Quality Auditor
Quality Auditor (Expired)
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Quality Auditor associate with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job. This is a great entry-level opportunity to work at a well-known, local manufacturer offering reliable weekly pay and good benefits!
- Pay: 17.75 per hour
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Full Time
As a ResourceMFG Quality Auditor Associate We Offer You:
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Mobile App – easy access to paystubs & W2 and More!
Quality Auditor Responsibilities:
- Perform Receiving Inspection and Dock Auditing as needed.
- Perform in – process inspection of product and process to determine compliance to internal and external requirements.
- Maintain variable charts per blueprint and / or customer requirements.
- Monitor data receivable by sub contractors for compliance to specifications as needed
- Assist in sort operations as needed.
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. quality manual, associates handbooks, level II procedures, etc.)
- Maintain work are per house keeping standards
- Performs all other duties as requested by the Quality Manage
Quality Auditor Job Requirements:
- 3-6 Months Quality Inspector Experience
- This position requires the ability to speak, read and understand English
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of inspection Techniques and simple measurement instruments usage
- Ability to perform Gage R&R and capability studies.
- Ability t0 do simple math ( addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Ability to add positive and negative numbers
- Ability to lift or move up to 35 pounds.
Experience first-hand why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers. APPLY TODAY!