Job Opening: CNC Lathe Machinist
CNC Lathe Machinist
Title: CNC Machinist/2nd shift
Currently we are seeking talented machinists, specifically individuals with CNC Lathe experience to perform machining operations for landing gear components. The selected individual will be responsible for programming and machining bushings and rod ends for use in landing gear components.
• Set up and machine operations on raw material including those used for aerospace bushings.
• May run one or more machines on a regular basis.
• Each machinist is responsible for ensuring that machine work meets dimensional tolerances as noted on shop planning and that defects are removed within specified limits.
• To inspect parts visually and dimensionally, and perform clean-up operations as required such as deburr and breaking of edges
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• The ability to read, write and understand English
• Detail oriented
• Ability to read and understand OHM/ CMM’s, blueprints, shop travelers and sketches
• Ability to identify different plated surfaces such as chrome plate, nickel plate, and various thermal sprayed surfaces
• Must be able to perform measurements using inspection tools such as, but not limited too; micrometers, dial bore gages, telescope gages, height gages, and indicators
• General knowledge of set-up, loading and adjusting machines and equipment
• Practical experience with the procedures, practices, inspection methods, materials, tools and equipment generally used in the work for which the repair station is rated.
IT PAYS TO HAVE FRIENDS!
Send your friends our way and earn $100 after your referral has worked 80 hours!