Job Opening: Warehouse Supervisor
Good Pay. Stable Employer. Room for Growth.
Join ResourceMFG, one of the nation’s largest manufacturing employers, and the sky is the limit. Work in the fast-growing manufacturing industry, where there are opportunities to learn new skills, work hard and get ahead.
- Pay: 20.00 per hour
- 1st Shift: 7:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Full Time
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits( Medical, Dental, Vision) and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Mobile App – easy access to paystubs & W2 and More!
- Assuring the profitable operation of the Stock Room
- Assuring that the materials (parts) are kitted and placed in the production schedule operation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate with Document Control to assure that bills of material and specifications are accurate and will produce a quality product.
- Ensure that deviations and waivers are in compliance with customer requirements
- Assuring the security of all physical inventory of the Stock room.
- Assuring quality service and interaction with customers, vendors and employees.
- Assuring the timely and accurate entry of all data into the computer.
- Assuring full control over inventory in the department.
- Assuring the accurate accounting of short, damaged, and missing items.
- Assuring the coordination and submittal of all claims or requests for damaged, short, or missing items.
- Assuring the accurate and timely return of unwanted or inaccurate stock.
- Assuring the orderly maintenance of materials (parts).
- Assuring the neat and clean appearance of the Stockroom area.
- Assuring the enforcement of all company policies and procedures within the Stockroom area.
- Assure complete “clean” kits are disbursed to the Production Department.
- Assist the Materials Manager with any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- This position requires the ability to speak, read and understand English
- Associate degree in Business Administration preferred
- Experience in Receiving, shipping, inventory control, managing stockroom.
- Five (5) years Stock Room, Stores or Materials (Parts) Experience required
- Five (5) years Materials (Parts) Experience with a Circuitry Board/Fabrication Industry preferred
- Experience in computer literate for data input.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze business math calculations
- Ability to lift twenty-five (25) pounds with regularity
Start your next job with ResourceMFG, where 8 out of 10 employees say it’s a great place to work.