Job Opening: HR Administrator
HR Administrator (Expired)
Seeking a Maintenance Technician for a manufacturing company in Byron, MN
Schedule: Monday-Friday 3:30pm – 2:00am
Pay Range: $23.00 – $28.00 DOE
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Performs regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, inspection equipment, and material handling equipment.
- Detects fault operations, defective machines and report those and any usual situations to proper supervisor.
- Assures compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures and with applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations, and requirements, as well as Ornua’s company policies and procedures.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist others as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Performs any additional maintenance related duties as required and assigned
Excellent Benefits available on Date of Hire:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance with Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match – (eligibility is after 30 days of employment)
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Excellent Bonus Program
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Associates degree or certification preferred but not required
- Electrical experience preferred
- HVAC experience a plus
- An understanding of electrical concepts and advanced fabrication
- Must have a basic understanding of plumbing, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical schematics
- Possess good problem-solving skills and safety practices
- Able to read, write, comprehend, and follow standard operating procedures
- Must be able to handle very physical work and lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Strong basic math skills
- Knowledge of GMP’s and OSHA is highly desirable
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to drive resolution
- Independent thinker who can work in a fast paced and ever-changing organization
- Ability to make sound, independent decisions and handle multiple projects at once
- Basic computer skills is a must
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to represent company in upbeat and professional manner