Job Opening: Production Associate
Production Associate (Expired)
Manufacturing jobs are paying the HIGHEST PAY RATES in 20 years. But these jobs won’t last forever!
Now Hiring! Production Associate
We Will Train.
Earn Good Pay. Work with Great People.
Don’t miss the chance for competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and the opportunity to learn new skills. This entry-level production associate job is the perfect way to get your foot in the door.
Apply now and find out why 8 out of 10 associates would tell their friends and family ResourceMFG is a great place to work!
“Plain and simple ResourceMFG is a good company to work for!” ResourceMFG Associate, Davidson
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Must be able to stand for full shift
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs