Monday-Friday (occasional Saturday) 5am-2pm
You’ve Picked the Perfect Company!
Are you interested in working with an awesome team of people and a great company that values its employees? If so, this is for you! ResourceMFG is NOW HIRING an experienced Packer to work with us at a leading distribution center in the area. This position comes with competitive weekly pay, benefits and FREE skills training. Come join our winning team!
Apply Now and experience for yourself why 8 out of 10 associates say ResourceMFG is a great place to work and why ClearlyRated consistently recognizes us for our superior service to job seekers!
“I really enjoyed working for this company, very helpful and friendly people that work hard to achieve their goals.” Mariyama, ResourceMFG Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent industrial or warehouse experience a plus
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to move boxes, totes and products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up and bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Pack boxes using specific packing materials
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ResourceMFG is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.